Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Toddler Truths Tuesdays

My little man certainly gives me plenty of fodder for sharing "toddler truths," as I call them. He's very verbal for almost two, and he keeps us laughing daily with the things that come out of his mouth. I plan to share a few snippets each Tuesday, so here are some gems from the past week:

When Grandma asked what he was drawing with Daddy's pad & pencil: "writing e-mail."
A couple days later, while holding his toy phone: "Jacob text Grandma e-mail."

...I'm obviously on my computer quite a bit, since he's obsessed with e-mails lately ;)

Me (singing): "Hush, little baby..."
Jacob: "Stop singing, mommy."
Me: "You don't like mommy's singing?"
Jacob: "like Daddy's."
Me: "Is mommy a bad singer?"
Jacob: "Mommy bad singer."

The sad thing? It's true, I am. But how does he know that already? :(


No comments:

Post a Comment