Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Toddler Truths Tuesday

It's that time again! I have a few other posts brewing, too, but I have to share a couple of super cute toddler truths today:

Jacob was spending the day with his grandma and uncle last week, and he got his khaki shorts wet in the lake. When they came inside, Grandma threw his shorts in the dryer for a bit. They went together to get them, she pulled them out, and Jacob (noticing the shorts' color) exclaimed:
"What?!? The dryer turned my shorts brown!"
We're not sure what color he thought they were before ;)
---
At dinner time with Mommy and Daddy, we were discussing Jacob's friends.
"Who is your best friend?" I asked.
(puzzled look)
"Daddy has best friends," hubby explained. "I have three best friends (meaning Jacob, Mommy, and our dog, Avery)."
Jacob was thoughtful for a moment, then responded:
"What?!?! You have three Jacobs?!?"

You can tell he's on a "What?!?" kick. It's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment